Identity and Access Management
GRC3D has been involved in Identity and Access Management projects in government and large enterprises in both telecom and the finance sectors. Our solutions has been across different domains that is included and not limited to:
- Identity governance and administration design and deployment
- Identity Federation including developing an Identity provider.
- Multilevel Authentication including biometric, PKI devices,
- Cloud/ Mobility access management
- Implement enterprise-wide identity lifecycle management.
- Incorporate Role/ Attribute/ Risk/ Geolocation Based Authentication.
- PKI implementation and management across organisations.
- Single Sign On solution
Our team has been delivering IAM projects during this time our overall aim was to help our customers to enable the right individuals and resources to access the right resources at the right times for the right reasons. This has helped our customers to addresses the mission-critical need to ensure appropriate access to resources across increasingly complex technology environments, and to meet increasingly compliance requirements.
We understand from our experience that IAM is a crucial undertaking for any enterprise. It is increasingly business-aligned, and it requires business skills, not just technical expertise our background in finance and telecommunication sectors as helped our customers to deliver successful implementations.